My name is Mary. Thanks for stopping by, I'm so glad you're here!
I'm a joyful, peace-filled Lifestyle & Documentary Photographer serving the Oklahoma City Metro Area since 2005.
I'm a mama to 5 beautiful humans, adopted & biological, tweens to young adults. I'm here to show you that your calling as a mom matters deeply to your kids! On those days when things are tough, and you're too tired to see it on your own, I want you to be able to look at your portraits and see the sweetness of your precious little family.
I'm an empath. I literally feel your joy & your pain. This is my nemesis. This is also what allows me to take the emotive pictures that hang on my clients walls. Capturing emotions is one of the most important parts of my work.
I put my heart & soul into my photography and I firmly believe that photography is one of the greatest investments a family can make. I have lost dearly loved ones, including my 16 year old nephew Trey in 2020. Memories and PICTURES are all we have left. For this reason, if you love my photography but price is an issue, contact me, I want to work with you!
Just in case you're curious:
- Enneagram 2 & 7, ENFP, words of affirmation, quality time, hugs
- I love Jesus, people, kindness, & adoption
- My kids are the most amazing humans I know
- Some of them battle mental health disorders. They are warriors!
- I love Lijah, truly, madly, deeply
- Music, nutty chocolate, plants, & sunshine make me happy
- Being outdoors in nature nourishes my soul
- I love adventures
- I love deep conversations
- I'm a naturally minded minimalist
- I have failed miserably the last few years, but by God's grace, I am forgiven and striving to be a better version of myself
- I am completely undeserving of HIS constant love
- I believe there is nothing stronger than human connection
Thank you for browsing through my website!
Available for sessions in Edmond, OKC & Enid.